A Guru at Google/Facebook Paid Media Campaign Management
Why Join Our Team
- You’ll be part of an elite team with unlimited growth potential.
- You’ll learn the world’s most effective sales and marketing strategies.
- You’ll help make a measurable difference in the lives of great people!
Who are we looking for
We are a dynamic, hyper growth company looking for smart, creative, hard-working people with integrity to join us. We offer a great work environment and a promise that you won’t be bored as long as you are prepared for a challenge and want to build something great.
You’ll be part of a hard-working and amazing team who are dedicated to making a difference in this world and truly enjoy what they do… and having fun along the way too!
If you live and breathe paid media campaign management, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a campaign manager with expertise in e-commerce and online businesses who will oversee numerous campaign elements in order to meet targets and objectives.
Your goal will be to ensure our online marketing efforts have the highest possible return on investment (ROI).
Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, with the ability to listen, respond and relate to clients - in particular to explain things clearly to people who may not be very familiar with campaign management terminology.
You’ll have opportunities to learn and grow, both personally and professionally, with training courses and mentorship.
- Manage the implementation, tracking and measurement of marketing campaigns
- Devise paid media strategies that produces ROI
- Brief and oversee the work of team members to deliver the required campaign results
- Ensure that the organisation’s brand and identity is adhered to in campaigns and in all communication channels
- Deliver regular reports of campaign results, including web analysis and evaluation of KPIs
- Maintain regular measurement of the ROI of campaigns
- Collect and use data to inform team of new campaigns and the evaluation of existing campaigns
- Monitoring budgets and overseeing platform accounts
- Plan and project manage multiple online campaigns across multiple platforms
- Participate in forming effective paid search strategies
- Oversee accounts on search platforms (e.g. Google AdWords, etc)
- Plan, execute, monitor & optimize keyword selection and audience targeting
- Produce reports for management (e.g. dashboards)
- Write attractive and concise copy for adverts
- Design visual communication/assets in alignment with strategy of each campaign
You Should Have
- +3 years proven experience as a Google PPC Manager or Google Paid Media Digital Marketing Specialist preferably for e-commerce/training/coaching/online businesses
- A tertiary education is required, preferably BSc/BA in Marketing, Digital Media or a related field
- Additional Certification: Google PPC certification, Google AdWords certification
- Experience in data analysis and reporting
- Experience and understanding of landing pages
- Familiarity with multiple platforms (e.g. Google, Facebook etc.) is preferred
- Graphic Design
- Copy writing
- Working knowledge of analytics tools
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical thinking with strong math skills
- Team working skills and a willingness to share knowledge and expertise to achieve common goals
- A problem-solving approach to work
- Desire to challenge yourself, make a difference and be part of an elite team!
- You will need a huge work ethic and high energy levels as our team kicks ass!
This application will take about 10 - 15 minutes. Please be sure to spend quality time on this application.
Due to the volume of applications expected, incomplete applications cannot be processed. Please take great care to follow the directions carefully.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an email with outlining the next steps. If you are serious about this position, please submit the secondary information within 2 days from its receipt - we fast track these applications (hint, hint)
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying